p90a convert to solid what parts needed - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

p90a convert to solid what parts needed

Featured Replies

I have a 1983 p90a head with hydraulic lifters ,orignal 14k miles .would like to convert it over to solid lifters does anybody know what parts needed and where to order them.I am running the n47 head on a f54 block now and would like to set this up for a spare, or if it might be possible to shave it down and replace for better head.thanks

Edited by kully 560

You might be better off trying to source another head such as the p90 instead of switching the hydraulic gear out for solid lifters. Depends what your reason is for doing this is?

I remember seeing this a couple of years ago. Took a while to find it again but maybe this is the info you're looking for.

  • Author

thanks everbody for the great info all I need to do is try to locate the solid lifters

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.