IGNORED

1969 240-Z #194 for sale

7T1240

I saw this ad on zcar.com and thought I'd pass it along to classiczcar folks. The description, linked here: http://www.zcar.com/forums/read/8/2003084. The car has been disassembled and some restoration efforts begun. Also comes with a pretty impressive number of NOS parts, and the seller seems thorough and well organized.

Here is a link to an extensive photo slideshow detailing parts and progress: http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=6o7mje4z.8s6vh2vn&x=0&y=-13vcz7

The car is in Rockville, MD. Asking price is $9000. Disclaimers - I don't know this seller, I'm not affiliated in any way, etc., etc.

Gary S.

Wow! I wonder if I could get nine grand for all my stuff? That's about what my stuff looks like. 26th's body shell is done, though. But that would be foolish, eh? I couldn't capture any of the pictures!?!? Anybody help me?

From the looks of it, by the time you spend $40,000 to get it all back together, it will be worth $40,000.

Go Gators

I couldn't capture any of the pictures!?!? Anybody help me?

The gallery was made with Flash, so the only reasonable way to save those pictures to your hard drive is to do a screen capture of each of them, one by one, and paste them into a graphics program and save them individually.

Either that or you'll need to sign up for Kodak's program that'll let you save the photos.

Edited by blue 72