IGNORED

Have you Heard?Comments 370z.....

James Salvato

I know this is a classic z car site.I just want to see what all you guys think of the new 370z car.Nissan is pushing the new car as a future 240z.It is shorter and wider than a 350z.Bigger and better motor as well.Some might not have heard about it.The shape of the windows reminds me of a car I know.I know some love it and others do not like it.What is your opinion.

James Salvato

S30 240z 1972

S13 240sx 1989 future drift project

trd celica 2001 daily

trd taco 2001 4x4 extra cab daily

post-17193-14150805606324_thumb.jpg

post-17193-14150805606618_thumb.jpg

It is far better than a Z33, worse than a Z32, and atleast favors a 240Z more than an Audi!

The front and rear lighting and teeth look to be lifted right out of cartoons-I just can't take them seriously...but then cartoons were solely for enjoyment...untill ProjectX!

I haven't seen the 370Zs options list, but a portable hole and an acme dis-integrator ray gun would be right at home, and a commercial where Wiley catches the road runner in a 350Z would work as long as Bugs, Chip, Dale, Yosimite Sam, the Elephant, and the singing frog(for a 350z link) are worked in, and maybe the alien to dis-integrate the competition...or those who don't take the teeth and lights seriously!

I am sure it is a great car.

Will

I've said it before, but it doesn't scream "IM A Z-CAR!" You look at the new Mustang or Challenger and you just nod your head and say "yup". You look at the 370Z and say "nice car. What is it?"

Maybe it's just the headlights, they should have gone retro. The headlights on the early Z cars are the classic feature, but the 370Zs headlights look nothing like them.

Still, the 370Z is a nice looking car