240k on ebay - 240K Skyline - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

240k on ebay

Featured Replies

This is my old 240K coupe which I made an attempt at replicating a GTR.

I know the guy who is selling, and like he says, rust wise there is some but anyone handy with a welder can get it right pretty easily. Body wise it's very straight, saw it no long ago too...Wish I knew how to weld & spray properly when I had it! Amateurs! :)

Thats Me with the first bid, but I already have two good bodies, so it was just an "emergancy save" bid if you know what I mean. Being I'm in Sydney, but my storage factory is in Melbourne, it will take a bit of messing around. So I don't expect to win the auction.

Strange that there is not counter on the page. I like seeing how many people have looked at the car.

Edited by 240K&Beyond
spelling

I though about bidding, but to get it back here, not running or rego, would be a real pain in the neck..

Nigel

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

i'm keen on it... working out all the costs and hassles to get it back here tho.... i'd love another so i can have a daily one and a play one....

Not many transport companys will touch a car that wont run. You may have to drive down with a trailor or truck and pick it up yourself.

im only down the road in narre, im really tempted but i dont need. good luck i hope its one of us that wins it.

Thanks Mr Camoflauge for the headsup.

Im bidder "gtrfanboy" on there, went up to what i considered was a reasonable price but every time im outbid. Its almost 2k!

Well, i bid again, now it is 2k, and yet again, i've been auto-outbid.

Soopakarr is that you on the autobid?

It's kinda funny all the interest... honestly probably prefer to get a Hardtop pre-flares!

Bruce, when you gunna let me take one of those Melbourne cars off your hands?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.