IGNORED

Car uneven after rear diff work

3023005199_5e13de25c6_b.jpg

Well I have just finished my diff clunk investigation (positive results so far) and when I snapped this pic it looked like my car was sitting uneven. When I measured my right side was a about a 1/2" lower than my left side. Now my car was on ramps in the front and jack stands in the rear for over 2 months. I am wondering if my suspension just needs to settle again after being fully extended for so long. At the time of this picture, I have not driven it out of the garage yet... weather was horrible.

When the car was on the stands the spring probably came off the perch, when you lowered the car the spring was setting up on the perch not in it. When you drove the car it worked its way back in. I assume you have some type of lowering springs on the car, there free length is short enough they will not be held in place when the car is off the ground like the stock springs.