Another New Guy - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Another New Guy

Featured Replies

Hey everyone...Just a Greek kid from Florida trying to fix up his 240z. Nice to be part of the Z family.

*sigh* I'm finally home.

Meet my Fairlady.

post-18130-14150805066828_thumb.jpg

post-18130-14150805067152_thumb.jpg

post-18130-14150805067309_thumb.jpg

post-18130-14150805067466_thumb.jpg

Welcome home, and welcome aboard. Nice looking car! My favorite color (I think). Thanks for pictures with your introduction, we like looking at all of them. You are at the right place for information about your car. The archives are a tremendous storehouse of knowledge, as are the members. Enjoy your stay and fill us in.

Nice Series 1 240Z! I too have a soft spot for 919 yellow. Welcome!

Are you coming to the Fantasy Of Flight show Nov. 8 and 9? A few of us from the Tamba Bay area should be there. If the weather holds -I'll be there Sat. and Sunday.

http://fantasyofflight.com

FWIW,

Carl B.

Clearwater, FL

Welcome fellow Florida resident, I'm in Orlando too...which part are you in if you don't mind me asking?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Congrats and best of luck with your Z, welcome!

  • Author
Are you coming to the Fantasy Of Flight show Nov. 8 and 9? A few of us from the Tamba Bay area should be there. If the weather holds -I'll be there Sat. and Sunday.

http://fantasyofflight.com

FWIW,

Carl B.

Clearwater, FL

I doubt I'll be showing up. But I'll definitely look into it.

  • Author
Welcome fellow Florida resident, I'm in Orlando too...which part are you in if you don't mind me asking?

I reside in the Pine Hills area. Around Silverstar and Apopka Vineland.

Ah, cool, I'm over at the UCF campus.

Hey everyone...Just a Greek kid from Florida trying to fix up his 240z. Nice to be part of the Z family.

*sigh* I'm finally home.

Meet my Fairlady.

Theres my dude ! :)

My first "official" customer he is at my parts store website LOL

Nice to see you signed up bro.

Hope you got the msg about the California Blue Plates.

919 Yellow thats it, I knew you had a rare color or at least one of the

more cooler ones.

I'll call you Monday with the numbers as mentioned, turns out Tomie also

makes cams and valve springs as well as intakes for 240Z's.

Lets look forward to Spring so we can get those Bikinis out again LOL

~Z~

Edited by WingZr0

Welcome aboard - you have a very sweet looking car. I also have to say that is a very nice colour. Is she as nice inside as she looks outside? (hint - pics)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.