IGNORED

Blue engine paint

mally002

Hi Kats,

S20 has silver on the block,is this mean this engine comes from Prince not from Nissan?

I get the impression that the gentlemen at Maruyama would have painted their S20 engine blocks any colour except Nissan's blue, as a matter of policy.

The S20's water pump pulley is the ( Austin :bunny: ) Nissan blue though........ :classic:

However my Z432 has Volks Wargen black on the block this is a strong policy of the restorer.

Well, he is a Volkswagen dealer. I think that might have something to do with it........... ;)

Alan T.

• 4 years later...

I spoke with Les last week and he doesn't carry it anymore. Too hard to put into rattle cans with California's wonderful laws. Checking with Mike at Banzai. I know someone posted that he gets his from Les, but since he still has it listed on his website I figured I should check.