Transmission Mount Issue - Page 2 - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Transmission Mount Issue

Featured Replies

He's on my exclude list also. He never discloses the shipping cost until you win the auction unless you ask him and he's slow to respond to questions about his items.

....snip.... His shipping is very high (especially since we are both in Houston)....snip...

Hence my recommendation to check with the local dealer first. ;)

  • Author

I understand Arne, you never said that, I tend to act on impulse at times, and when I saw a part that was correctly made, the strangest thing happened. An uncontrollable urge came over me to buy it without question. It was peculiar. I feel it happening again with a Monza exhaust..

wAIT.. Its happENinG..

CANT stoP...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.