Pull lever by fusebox - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Pull lever by fusebox

Featured Replies

I have a manual pull/push lever on the passenger side of my 76 280Z, under the glovebox. What does this do? is it stock? I've seen pics of them next to the fuse box but mine is more under the glove box.

Thanks.

Fresh Air Vent. (Tell your date that it's the release handle for the side access door up by the hood and see if she doesn't pull on it.... LOL )

Why you would equate that with the Choke Lever or the Heater Controls -- I don't know.

Then again, it may be that you saw a Fresh Air Vent knob by the fuse box... which gives rise to other questions....

FWIW

E

You should have one on the drivers side in the same location as well!

  • Author

Thanks; I equated it to a choke lever bc that is exactly what they look like on old Jeeps and on the golf carts at work. I'll have to check the drivers side for one as well. That just shows how young I am, any car I've had has the fresh air selector on the HVAC controls. So which setting is for fresh air?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.