buying flares, grill etc - Page 6 - 240K Skyline - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

buying flares, grill etc

Featured Replies

F&%* Me that's a few orders. He'd better give us a discount for all of that.

Put me down for these pending prices.

1 x Front lip

1 x Grill

1 x Bob tail

Better ask Phil if he has flares for a 4 door as Noodle might need them.

Better ask Phil if he has flares for a 4 door as Noodle might need them.

I was under the impression they are the same, except for the cut, to allow the door to open.

Nigel

Edited by Noddle

  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all, I am based in between Albury and Canberra, I have 240k coupe, RB25DET, I have also talked to Challenge fibreglass, but haven't got word back in a while, so I would be keen to join in a group buy for a full set of items.

cheers.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

hey guys,

Put me down for:

- Bobtail

- Flairs

- Front Apron

- GTR Grill

(Pending on price)

Thanks

Location: Tassie

  • 2 weeks later...

Has there been any progression on this?

yep, i call, he's on holidays till the 19th. ill call again next week :( sorry wish i at least had prices

No no, don't be sorry. Thanks for all the effort mate :)

Seems a bit unlikely?

This guy has a potential of 10+ customers spending alot of money and he cant even get back to us about prices.

i've spoken to him in the last 3 months, and he has lots of bigger jobs, eg. commercial, so that seems to take up most of their time, but if he has a large order, I think he should come through with the goods.

PS Mastadd240k: I'm still in for:

- Bobtail

- Flairs

- Front Apron

- GTR Grill

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.