ROTA wheels - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

ROTA wheels

Featured Replies

Does anyone know anything about ROTA wheels? They make a model called RB that look almost identical to Panasports at about 1/2 the price. The wheels are made in the Phillipines according to the website. I don't expect them to be as good as Panasports but are they good enough. With the money I'm spending to restore my car any breaks in cost help. I don't know if the center caps will be a problem or not. They come in a variety of sizes. Thanks

Carl

post-11951-14150804399641_thumb.jpg

There's a lot of info on these wheels throughout this forum. Just use the search function and you should find plenty!

  • Author

I swear I did try and look and nothing came up!! I looked under rota wheels and rota and there were 0 replies. Honest! I will try again and see if I can get it to work.

  • Author

I don't know what I'm doing wrong but when I do a simple search for rota, rota wheels, wheels, panasport, panasports, nothing comes up. Maybe its an issue with the search program????

Look at www.hybridz.org for info on the RB and RB-R wheels. There are hundreds and hundreds of post about them and info on group buys too. For what it is worth I am getting a set of them (16x8 +10).

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Something is screwed up with my computer or something. Doradox, when I click on your link, it says sorry no matches. This is driving me crazy. I'm really not this incompetent!!! I must be though. Thanks for your help.

I think the link has timed out. It now does the same thing for me.

I just typed "rota" without the quotes into the search box.

Steve

Something is screwed up with my computer or something. Doradox, when I click on your link, it says sorry no matches. This is driving me crazy. I'm really not this incompetent!!! I must be though. Thanks for your help.
I think the link has timed out. It now does the same thing for me.

I just typed "rota" without the quotes into the search box.

Steve

Yeah, the search results are transitory, and generally can't be linked.

But just entering 'rota' in the search field also gives me 24 threads.

they'll be fine if you're staying at the stock ride height.

post-15684-14150804412495_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.