IGNORED

Message to the GUYS of CZCC

Mike

I'll stop posting period! I'm not the only one who thought Stephen pulled up some random image adn said she was hot-SHEESH! Lighten up you guys.

In regards to Khrystina, I was just playin with you and your reaction mirrors my original sentiment, just immature little girls and apparently little boys as well! Later everybody I think I'm move on to somewhere else.

Again sorry about the confusion Stephen or unintended offense.

I am just now posting on this because of the number of post recorded. I only read or post on topics that are about Zs where I can be of help.

Unfortunately the childish banter from teeny boppers have driven many of the knowledgeable Z drivers away. Many have gone to hybridz where they don't put up with his stuff in the first place. Just as soon as a new member is known to be a Female the innuendo comments start. This is immature and ignorant and belong in the junior hi gym.

I like this web site or I wouldn't have hung around so many years. I know Mike personally and how hard he works and the time he spends to constantly improve it. nuf said. Gary

Guys, please RELAX

My original intent on writing this message was to ask for some help in treating each other with respect. I understand that everyone has an opinion on this subject but the original intent of the request remains unchanged.