I'm Bringing Back Tha Twin Stacks ^_^ ! - Page 3 - Exhaust - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

I'm Bringing Back Tha Twin Stacks ^_^ !

Featured Replies

I'll take your last one if you still have it.

-Mike

  • Author
I'll take your last one if you still have it.

-Mike

SOLD ! ! ! LOL

PM sent.

I was hoping to get hold of you today Mike ^_^

Thats it all, out for now :cry:

Lets see, thats 1 to Canada and 2 to Washington state!

Off the top of my head that makes Washinton the state with the

most NOS ANSA's with at least 4 or 5 :smoke:

2 at least in Canada, 1 in Austrailia, 1 in New Zeland...

ohhh let me get my list out ^_^

~Z~

Edited by WingZr0

It was nice talking with you BTW ^_^

PM sent with the shipping price I was qouting for ya yesterday to Canada.

turns out I was correct, ANSA's to Canada turns out to be about the same price.

PM sent.

Wow that was quick !

OK, thats 1....

And 240Zags makes two ^_^ only 1 Left to go!

~Z~

Wing, tried to PM you about your reply to my previous PM, it seems your PM box is at its quota and will not accept more.

  • Author
PM sent
Wing, tried to PM you about your reply to my previous PM, it seems your PM box is at its quota and will not accept more.

Problem fixed and got them both ^_^

~Z~

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author
PM sent

Shipped last Thrursday ^_^

Mike B shippid yours today and Fed EX numbers will be in in the morning.

Wing, tried to PM you about your reply to my previous PM, it seems your PM box is at its quota and will not accept more.

Found your address and will ship 1st thing in the morning ^_^.

  • Author

Very last 3 are now in the Classfieds and I am official now out of NOS ANSA Twin Stacks !

~Z~

  • Author

Bollocks ! MY 3 adds didn't load, dang computers!

OK I'll try again LOL

~Z~ :cool:

  • Author

OK Adds are up ^_^

It's been fun!

Off to find more rare parts LOL:cool:

~Z~

  • Author

Looks like Colorado's getting it's first ANSA ^_^ !

1 gone 2 left.

~Z~

I would've snapped one of those up a long time ago if I didn't have a full twice pipes setup on the floor in my living room. Those ANSA's are classy.

Hi- I just bought #2 from you- sent you a Pay Pal- thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.