Rear hatch ledge RUSTED ! - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Rear hatch ledge RUSTED !

Featured Replies

Hi There, Im New Here ...

Does Any Body Know Where Or How Can I Get A New Ledge For My 73' 240z Or Do I Just Get A Body Shop Guy To Put A New Piece Of Metal?

Check with Zedd Findings . Charley Osborne may have it. He has new floors and rockers and such , and he may have a hatch sill also.

Gary

I had the same problem a few months ago. Finally found a guy with a parts car who cut out the hatch sill piece and sent it to me. I had it welded in and it looks great.

FWIW

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.