Anyone have a heater control panel - 71? - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Anyone have a heater control panel - 71?

Featured Replies

Howdy..

Looking for a heater control panel (driver quality) for a 71.. Nothing fancy..

I would rather go through someone on here to get one than ebay.. You can't tell the condition and people here seem to me much more trustworthy.

Willing to pay or trade.. Let me know if I may have something you need..

Thanks

  • 1 year later...
i have one

This thread is two years old, so hopefully he has found one by now.

-Mike

  • 3 weeks later...
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
No man, he joined 2 years ago......

Are you just kidding and I don't get the joke, or do you really not know how to tell the difference between the post date and join date? Either way, I'm not sure why you bring this thread back again three weeks after the last post.

-Mike

post-9102-14150811074249_thumb.jpg

Mike B, sorry, you're right. Posted 2 years ago almost to the day.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.