Sexy Will - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Sexy Will

Featured Replies

Will wonders if having sex on the sabbath is a sin because he is not sure if sex is work or play. He asked a priest for his opinion on this question.

The priest said, after consulting the Bible, "Will my son, after an exhaustive search, I am positive sex is work, and is not permitted on Sundays".

Will thought to himself, "What does a priest know about sex anyway?". So;

Will went to a minister, a married man, experienced, for the answer. He received the same reply, "Sex is work and not for the Sabbath".

Not pleased with the reply, Will went to the ultimate authority, a man of thousands of years of tradition and knowledge ..... a Rabbi.

The Rabbi thought about the question for a few minutes and said, "Will my son, sex is definitely play".

Will replied, "Rabbi, how can you be so sure when so many others tell me sex is work?".

The Rabbi softly answered, "If sex were work, my wife would have the maid do it".

Rick.

BOOM BOOM.

:devious::devious:

Right Rick!

I've heard of Rust tests(Z content), Litmus tests, blood tests, urine tests, steroid tests, preganacy tests, drivers license tests, test of patience, tests of charactor, tests of tests, but this is the first time I have heard of the maid test!

Will

...Alright, everybody, get back to work!...I mean, all work and no play...no, that doesn't "work" either...this could go on forever.

Ha Ha!!... So who's right Rick, the Rabbi? We don't have a maid and after being retired all these years, I still feel like I'm workin' too hard!LOL

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.