IGNORED

If you are going to THE MSA show, are you taking your Z and how far is it for you?

hls30.com

To get to the MSA SHOW, You Will:  

45 members have voted

1. 1. To get to the MSA SHOW, You Will:

• Drive your Z.
    • Tow tow Z.
    • Travel less than 30 miles one way
    • travel between 30 and 60 miles one way.
    • Travel between 60 and 90 miles one way
    • Travel between 90 and 120 miles one way
    • Travel between 120 and 180 miles one way
    • Travel between 180 and 240 miles one way
    • Travel between 240 and 480 miles
    • Travel more than 480 miles one way-please post how far!
    • Fly in for the show
    • Have your Z brought to the show.
    • Plan to meet up with other CZC members
    • Plan to "hook up" at Hooters-or at least be a wing man for someone that does!
    • Bring a camera and Take and post tons of pictures!

Randy,

If all of us were so lucky! I tried to arrange going, but I have a fourteen month old with an all too serious and recurring ear infection and three Doctors who can't agree on taking out his adenoids now or waiting until he is older. (I wish I could just follow Carls' advice and take him to the vet..ROFL).

Will

My neighbor and I will be driving our Zs up from South San Diego....would not miss this for nothing. After the show will be heading over to Randy's hood to have diner with my daughter then head on back to San Diego. Of my favorite events of the year this one is #1 and JCCS is #2.

Traveled 1200 there and 1200 miles back. Plus all the driving around from the hotel to different functions and back. 2400 mile round trip, took plenty of pics (posted all ready) got about 25.5 MPH and hit a top speed of 125 on the way down the hill (Mountain) into L.A.

Had a blast, met a bunch of CZC members, met new friends and made new contacts. Got plenty of compliments and "How'd ya do that's" Sold a bunch of upgrade harness's and came home with a couple as well, but they were already spoken for as soon as I opened my mail.

Back to business as usuall,

Dave.

Nice to have met you, Dave, and thanks for the headlight harness. I'll get with you soon for the other one. I also met Randy (you have a beautiful Z) and a lot of other great folks.

Too many people to talk to, too many cars to see and not enough time to sit with my own car. Everyone has a great story or valuable information and I had an awesome time (in spite of the heat).

Adrian

AWSM 73Z

Bakersfield