IGNORED

NEW Here

206r00kieZ

Greetings. I just wanted to introduce myself to the WestCoast/Seattle group. I am new here and do not own a Z-Car yet. I do not know anything of it and would like to ask anyone here to help me with possible purchases. Hope to hear from you all and thanks in advance.

-rookieZ

Well you live in the right part of the country if you're shopping.

Lot's of 'em over here on the WC. First you should be checking all the Washington craigslists. If you see one you like, ask the member what they think. Everyone tends to be on the critical side here, but better safe than sorry!

Welcome!

Cool! I got my 240z on the West Coast, but it is now here on the East Coast! A California born car is no in TN, LOL!

When you go look at your cars, you can do a lot yourself for conditions and what not. Everything you need, you can get for these cars. Only thing that you got to watch out for is rust. Inspect from head to toe several times for rust, as this is the cars #1 enemy!