high idle when synchronizing SU's - Page 2 - Carburetor Central - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

high idle when synchronizing SU's

Featured Replies

In seven years of owning the company, Steve has answered the ZTherapy phone exactly ZERO times. I however, do a maaaavelous Steve impersonation. Now give me the damn credit!!! Man I need something to do....... ;^)

  • 3 weeks later...

Bruce,

What was the guy's name who you guys bought the company from? I have a video around here somewhere that he did on tuning I think. He was USAF as was I at the time... I think he was leaving Mountain Home in Idaho and going to England or Greenland???

I have a set of SU's that have been suffering shelf abuse for a few years. On my car now are a set of triple Webers. I want to de-tune the car a bit and bring her back toward a nice street cruiser and less of the hillclimb screamer the PO built it for. My car is a "73 but the SU's I have are four screw round tops.

I will be sending them off to you guys one of these days when I get done with interior restoration...

Yes... Scott Brunning. I wonder if he is still into Z cars. He did a video to make a convertable too...

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.