looking for a date? - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

looking for a date?

Featured Replies

Wife....you have to marry her to get with her....I got a friend that might need this service.

Malicious mischief, vandalism, then a guy I dated turned up dead plus his wife.

Conjugal visits can sometimes be arranged as brief, out-of-prison furloughs. The first meetings for marital consummation are usually arranged within one (1) week of the marriage, and visits can last for up to four (4) days. How long the marriage lasts, however, is up to you.

Ah...dream girl

Yeah, "The naggin stops when the bars slam shut!" LOL

Look at these convictions! ROFLROFL

armed robbery, grand larceny, auto theft and arson.

Tried to kill my old man when he was sleeping but he beat me

something bad.

Contributing to the delinquency of a minor, kidnapping, taking a minor

across states lines for the purpose of prostitution, and murder 1.

Sad part is this ones actualy HOT, with a likely story :rolleyes:

Drug deal went bad, next thing you know, I got hauled off for killing a cop. I'm a good person.

And this one has the nerve :dead:

I beat up this bitch cop with my bare knuckles and she died so I'm

done for life. Lets chat!

Who needs The Mall, when you got The Pen.

~Z~

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author
Malicious mischief, vandalism, then a guy I dated turned up dead plus his wife.

Conjugal visits can sometimes be arranged as brief, out-of-prison furloughs. The first meetings for marital consummation are usually arranged within one (1) week of the marriage, and visits can last for up to four (4) days. How long the marriage lasts, however, is up to you.

Ah...dream girl

hey bigoak, sounds like your talking from experience.LOL

the rings of life, the wedding ring, the engagment ring,and the suffering.

  • Author
Wife....you have to marry her to get with her....I got a friend that might need this service.

dang, i knew there was a catch to it.:cry:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.