S30 Microfiche on CDROM - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

S30 Microfiche on CDROM

Featured Replies

How long does it take to get my order? I purchased the S30 Microfiche on CDROM on 1/2/08 and have not seen it as of 1/15/08.

Is the club slow to get merchandise in the mail or is the mail at fault?

Leeboat (Titus_RacerX at HybridZ):stupid:

Patience, if you order it will come.

  • Author

Microwave ovens too slow... Mac G5's gimme more... 55mph — LOL!

Thanks guys! I feel better now!

Bigoak, I had a '74 that looks a lot like yours. I repainted mine Porsche India Red, painted bumpers too! I added MSA flairs and a big ole whale tail (regretted the tail addition). I sold the car in Atlanta in the early '90's and wish I kept it... wooda, shoulda, coulda. :stupid:

I'll keep checking my mail and take a valium.

  • Author

I know it says to run it from the disc, but my browser would not see it unless it was copied to my hard-drive.

Happier now!

:D

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Patience, if you order it will come.

Sailor Bob

I ordered mine on 12/10/07 and still not here, so I am taking your advice

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.