IGNORED

1972 240Z w/ Turbo Charger for Sale!!!

280ZIP

I have a 1972 240Z with an after market turbo charger I'm selling. I have a set of SU carbs with manifold that goes with the car. The car runs, but needs work. I have two rear fenders, an extra E31 head, slotted mags, and tons of spare parts I'll toss in with the car. The car has A/C, the original 4 speed, and an E88 head. It has the original AM/FM radio with power antenna. The car is white with red interior. The car is located in Longmont, Colorado. The car has minor rust in the rear fenders (hence the quarter panels) I'm asking $1,500 for car and all the extra parts. GREAT deal for the right person.

• 8 months later...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey, do you still have the extra E31 head? If so, how much are you asking for it including shippinig and handling. Is the head in good condition (or is it warped, missing parts)? Make me an offer.

tito_zhead@hotmail.com

Thanx