New Member - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

New Member

Featured Replies

Hey all! New to the board and thought I'd say hi. Looking forward to learning a few things and yes....I LOVE my Z!

Allright you are infected. Like the rest of us. Welcome to our little patch of heaven LOL. Nice Z. Gary

Allright...another Canadian brother...welcome to the club...

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Your car is beautiful. wow. Are those rolled fenders, or flares molded to the body?

  • Author
Your car is beautiful. wow. Are those rolled fenders, or flares molded to the body?

Thank you. They are hand formed steel flares that were molded to the body.

Great lookin' ride. I'm a former Z owner back in the 70's. Just joined sight myself and looking to get back in one.

I joined awhile ago...but haven't been here much!

I've got a 280ZX 2x2 1979. That I LOVE! Afraid I may have to part with it soon, but not until I find the perfect person to take care of her!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.