IGNORED

Clean Silver 240Z

ClassicZCarTV

That "silver 240Z " video is old. It's on you tube and a few other places.

He's also got 5 bad brake lights or 3, depends on the year.

As for your reverse light problem, it's either a bad bulb, socket or a single wire. If one works then the problem is at the other unworking light.

Dave.

He's also got 5 bad brake lights or 3, depends on the year.
Actually, note that in the rest of the world, the bottom outside bulbs were turn signals only, not brake lamps. Note the amber lower lenses. I don't know how many of the upper lamps were brake lamps, or whether it varied with the model years like it did with the North American spec 240Z. But if it did vary, Dave's comment should read:

"He's also got 3 bad brake lights or 1, depends on the year."

Like I said, "or 3" I've done 4 Euro LED tailight conversions on a 70', 71', 72', and a 73' All of which were from the UK and surrounding areas. I had to order yellow LED's because the amber LED's that I first ordered were crappy and NOT to my liking.

Any ways, they all had upper brake lights, both upper bulbs on both sides. So in final, the "or 3" was more likely the case, being as how he had only one outer bulb operating. I can't imagine only one bulb per side as "useful and safe" when it comes to brake lights. Although that says nothing for newer cars............

Dave.

Makes sense to me. If you aren't going to have the lower part work as a brake light (as our North American 240Zs do) you probably want both the uppers to light - just as the Series 1 cars do.

The nice thing about doing the Euro LED conversion was each of the taillight pairs also came with the small bulb harness which literally showed me that the 2 top bulbs were 1157 dual element bulbs. That's how I came to my conclusion.

we could be both right. who knows. normally, I'd say "not that important" but that's not that true around here.

Dave.

Carl, I've had no problem using my work Mac in either Safari or Firefox, both in 10.4 and now in 10.5. Do you have the Flash plugin installed?

I'm still at 10.3.9... yes I have the Flash Player. All other video's everywhere else load and play (u-tube, xxx etc)...

FWIW,

Carl