IGNORED

Butterscotch!!

Reedemon

I just got mine in yesterday from Les at Classic Datsun. He should have anything you need in Butterscotch. Here's my seats with just the foam, the vinyl should be here next week, and hopefully installed before Dec.

Take care,

Randy

PS...Here's his link.

http://www.classicdatsun.com/

PS..If you need plastic covers Les has those as well.

post-13312-14150801704986_thumb.jpg

post-13312-141508017052_thumb.jpg

post-13312-141508017054_thumb.jpg

Yea mine are like that but those look a little off i dunno why, maybe because they arent tight. My door panels just sitting there i think i have other parts as well, can prolly cut you a better deal than a website since i dont particularly have any use for them just taking up room. Ill take pics of the parts i have tomorrow if you would like.

I would really appreciate that, send me pictures of whatever you have, if its not a problem. Thanks for all your help. My 72 z is an orginal dark Green with butterscotch guy before me painted it black big mistake. talk to you soon