unidentifiable wire in engine bay - Page 2 - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

unidentifiable wire in engine bay

Featured Replies

It was 1955 ...

...

... then 2015...

What am I missing? It sounds interesting.:cross-eye

Wow, I dont remember that part of the movie... I need to watch it again

Wow, I dont remember that part of the movie... I need to watch it again

As I recall the part that you're missing is the entire premise of the movie.LOL

HA yeah Ive only seen it a couple times. I dont remember the Marty McFly part.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

That's the character that Michael J. Fox plays. He's the protagonist (main character). Didn't pay much attention to it the couple of times you watched it, did you?

At least we dont have to worry about hitting 88mph in the Z

That's the character that Michael J. Fox plays. He's the protagonist (main character). Didn't pay much attention to it the couple of times you watched it, did you?

Nope, hehe. I have the memory span of a goldfish.:stupid:

I spent 15 years touring with the Grateful Dead, so I can definitely relate to short-term memory loss, LOL.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.