IGNORED

World Series: Rox vs Sox

lonetreesteve

This should be an excellent Word Series featuring my 2 favorite teams :). The Rockies have won 21 of their last 22 games and in the process swept the Phillies in the NLDS, swept the Diamondbacks in the NLCS and now they face the Red Sox after 8 days of rest.

The Red Sox were down 3-1 in the ALCS and looked like they were dead meat then they came back and won three straight against the Indians and are now in the World Series to play against the hottest team in baseball.

I pick the Rockies in 6 games.

I hope it's a good series; I watched all of the games.

I hope that the layoff for Colorado didn't do them in; I have a feeling that they will have to play even a little bit better than they were to beat the Red Sox...that lineup is so brutal--not to mention that they could if they wanted to start Beckett 3 games--I don't think the Rockies can beat him.

I think that it will come down to pitching and AL home field advantage.

Red Sox in 6. But I don't care who wins. If the Rockies can stay hot--and their pitching is supreme, they have a good chance to hit Goliath in the eye.

I really don't think that the Rockies will win the series. They racked up that winning streak against who? A bunch of weak NL teams. With the exception of the Angels, I doubt if they'd beat any of the AL teams that were in the playoffs. At this point in time, the AL is the stronger league. Red Sox in 5.