IGNORED

Anything else for my suspension?

red_dog007

Bump stops for certain. Two boxes of Energy Suspension part number 7.6104G (graphite-impregnated black) or 7.6104R (red poly). If your brake hoses are not up to snuff, do them now also, as you'll have them all apart anyway.

Will need to check out those bump stops and add those to the list.

I already got a set of rack boots. My 240z has them and one was eaten through or something, so I got a set replacement.

Brake hoses, I am going to try to get the ss lines if I can. I am redoing these completely and for the front I already have 4x4 calipers.

Anything else that I will need?

Anything else that I will need?
Hard to say for certain. You might want to consider having a pair of front strut bearings on hand, just in case. Not much else that you might run into while doing struts only. If you were doing the rest of the suspension too... well, that's a different story.

Camber plates, monoballs, adjustable anti-roll bars with rod end links, aluminim bushings, pillow ball TC rod mounts, threaded shock bodies/struts, relocated front and rear lower control arms, etc.

That's if you want to go fast... :-)

or more like want to turn fast haha

more specifically, like the motorcycles in "Tron"ROFLROFL

....too far?

Camber plates, monoballs, adjustable anti-roll bars with rod end links, aluminim bushings, pillow ball TC rod mounts, threaded shock bodies/struts, relocated front and rear lower control arms, etc.

That's if you want to go fast... :-)

hahaha, thats what I was thinking..