IGNORED

My new 240K

bonzelite

talking about GT-R bits.. i just managed to grab these, have been looking for a set for ages!! and it almost completes all the GT-R bits that i need!

would still love to get a hold of a genuine grill, but i can't see that happening anytime soon unfortunately (they are hard to find now as you probably know!)

post-6769-14150801589081_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
talking about GT-R bits.. i just managed to grab these, have been looking for a set for ages!! and it almost completes all the GT-R bits that i need!

would still love to get a hold of a genuine grill, but i can't see that happening anytime soon unfortunately (they are hard to find now as you probably know!)

holy cow I need those!

yes, well.. it looks like i got done.. the auction only included the fuel cap side, not both :(

so i am still on the hunt for the other one..

it is hard to find genuine ones though, the ones on yahoo at the moment seem to be knock off's (one with a part number that matches the C110 GT's cap).

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...