IGNORED

Another "good as chrome" product?

geezer

I agree will with Geezer that trying to cure the product on a plastic part will probably (melt) the part, but I wasn't suggesting that you toss a plastic part in an oven and leave it sit in the high heat- the normal way of curing the coating, so that's where the heatgun might help. Flash-heating only the surface of the part may give a useful result, but will have to see. When I try coating a metal part, I will cure it in increments to see if you can see the difference.

thxZ

Why would you put in a quoted message in your signature, when you can just type in the text?

Tommo-

I'm going to go out on a limb here and try my hand at answering your question - if I'm wrong I'm sure that someone will correct me...

I imagine that e_racer1999 placed the quote into his signature in that way to:

a) give credit to xray for the quote, and

B) show that the quote was from within our (Classic Zcar Club) forums.

There's no need for you to point out that the quote could have come from another forum (i.e. - HybridZ, et. al.). I'm pretty sure that one would assume that it came from these web pages before thinking that it was from outside. Besides, e-racer1999 seems like a pretty shrewd fellow, I image that he'd give a more detailed reference if it were needed.

Warning: I've seen several others on this forum that have someone quoted in their signature - pay attention and don't get confused. I got stumped for about 2 seconds the first time I saw this done; I believe that it was by KD_Matt.

But now that you've seen it done you shouldn't have any more problems understanding the next time you see it, should you? :stupid: