IGNORED

Fatmat

Bulldog Z

Has anyone had any trouble getting fatmat from fatmat.com? I ordered 100sq ft on July 31 2007 and have not received it yet. I tried to call them and the number has been disconnected. This is somewhat peculiar. I have a conformation number and everything from my order. Any thoughts?

They are notorious for being really slow. I hope that you paid by paypal. If so, I'd go ahead and get in touch with them and have them put pressure on fatmat to get the order to you. It took me almost 2 months to get my order from them and it was really a negative experience. The product is fine (just finished installing it on my Z tonight) - but the company sucks.

Bryan

I ordered some in June and never could reach them to confirm shipment, so I cancelled the order through my credit card company. A few weeks later they e-mailed me to say that the order can go through now, that they had trouble with their e-mail, phones, etc. Needless to say, I have not re-ordered.

my experience with fatmat was the same, just horrible. i had to cancel through my credit card after weeks of zero responce. after cancellation, i get an email explaining that their systems were down. i would definetely recommend going with another company to save yourself some fustration.

Sorry for the redirect....

If you're fed up with Fat Mat, I just installed Second Skin Audio's Damplifier on my floors, doors, quarter panels and trans tunnel. Quick shipment, reasonable pricing, lighter than Dynamat. Made with butyl rubber, not just asphalt, so there's less chance of melting, with similar sounddamping characteristics.

It comes in 1 x 2 sqft sections that are easy to trim and stick very well to a clean surface.

http://www.secondskinaudio.com/viewproduct.php?id_product=294

you can check my install on my picasa site,

http://picasaweb.google.com/srcartermd

FWIW,

Steve

Since we are on sound deadeners I will HIGHLY recommend Elemental Designs Edead product. I have over 200 sq/ft in my daily driver, my wife's car and the Z is next. Fast shipment, sales/service support like crazy and awesome prices (search discount and v1 is $.80/sq/ft!)

lots of different thickness' as well as a closed cell foam for higher frequencies.

www.edesignaudio.com