electric fan installed - Page 2 - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

electric fan installed

Featured Replies

what diameter was your fan?

IVAN:

I installed a small (about eight inch diameter) fan on the radiator and hooked it to the stock electrical system. I didn't remove the stock fan, so I had to install the fan as a pusher rather than a puller. The fan has a thermostat unit that is inserted into the radiator fins. It proved to be a cheap and effective cure to my overheating problems.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.