carpet - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

carpet

Featured Replies

anyone have good pictures of the difference between loop pile and cut pile??

Just search the web. Most carpet manufacturers have product photos on their marketing sites, some even explain the difference.

  • Author

I was trying to see how it would look in a Z. I think im going to get the cut pile, looks a little more "new".

Put the cut pile in my Z. I really like the look. But then again, I guess anything looked better than those 35 year old rags that covered the floor and the hatch.

If I can make a suggestion, when I stipped the carpeted surface, I first coated it with 3M rubberized coating and then put down a sound deadening, heat resistant blanket before I reinstalled the carpet. Makes a lot of difference in the sound in the cabin. I believe Panamared started a thread about sound deadener. I personally think it is a great idea.

[link]http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25813[/link]

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.