New pole - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

New pole

Featured Replies

I vote YES!! You should be allowed to slowly pass keeping a careful watch in the rearview mirror also. And maybe, go around the block a few times?ROFL

well what do you think

What's there to think about????? Hormones dictate that answer!ROFL

After several minutes I did notice a pole in the picture but how do you know it's a new pole?

After several minutes I did notice a pole in the picture but how do you know it's a new pole?

hate to tell ya mike, but that pole wasn't in the picture LOL

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I found the pole, but it wasn't in the picture. LOL

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.