Need wiring diagram! - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Need wiring diagram!

Featured Replies

The brake light on dash stays on. ('77 280z) The hand brake switch works ok. Brake warning sensor unit, below master cylinar, is ok, too. Why does the light stay on? It would help to see a wiring diagram. Anyone have one, or have had experience with this before? Thanks!! Ron

I had a similar problem with my 77. It turned out to be a bad connection in one of the tail light bulb sockets due to corosion.

  • Author

Thanks for that diagram. Excellent.

Now tell me: where is the brake warning lamp check relay is located in the car?

Ron

  • Author

Jim,

I'll check that, but I think relay may not be hooked into the bulb sockets.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Good call Stephan.

I'd bet this little tidbit of information is in the club FSM cd. :surprised (wink wink)

  • Author

GunnerRob - what is the club FSM cd???? Ron

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.