Kyb Gr2 - Page 2 - Suspension & Steering - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Kyb Gr2

Featured Replies

I'm happy with my ST's + KYB's..

about the price from jazz.. did you consider buying shock boots+bump stops?

this will add about 100$ or a bit more I guess...

Eibach have good reputation, but I don't know weather you'll engoy the progressive feature or not, from my point of vew, if you drive mostly on a rough road (bad road) progressive might be bad in such a way that you'll be always close to maximum copression of the spring, while non progressive will resist compression linearly..

but on highways I think progressive perform much nicer with the smoothness of the softer portion of coils..

it is just an opinion Ramses..

The KYB-GR2 struts would increase the ride height over stock too much or I would put those on.
When I installed the KYBs with factory stock springs, the ride height increased about 1/4 to 3/8". I figured I can live with that.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.