IGNORED

Deciding on a color...

SportBikeMike

I'm not big on white...my Z is currently white and I'm itching for the ice / sky metallic blue that it used to be.

Now, white with a nice contrasting stripe / accent color, like red or orange...that's a neat, sporty look. Off-white is a very period / vintage look as well, you just don't see it on current production cars anymore.

Well, I am also hating this decision making process. I have an original Silver car and am trying to come up with something before I drop inan L28. Non-stock colors are difficult to picture on the car. I absloutley love the 350Z blue, but it is getting overdone. Take these 2 cars in the Portland Roadster Show (Sorry Loren, I know yours isn't 350Z blue). Darker colors hide some of the beautiful lines of the car, and that is just an opinion and not worth more than anyone else's, and I am afraid of the result without seeing it done first.

The car Arne mentioned (Gail says thanks for the compliment) is great in the sun but can look blah! in the garage. Stock colors do make for an easier choice, but there is something to be said for being different. Now if I can only make a decision.

Best of luck!

Gotta Love that BLUE

post-12884-14150799946945_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...

Given those options, in order of priority my choices are:

1) Original Yellow (unless you really don't like the color)

2) Dark Metallic Blue. Looks amazing in the sun, but like silver, loses some of its "gleam" in shadow.

But then I like em' best in White, Silver or Orange, so what do I know... Just my 2 cents.