IGNORED

Northeast Z Adventure!

BadDog

I can't believe nobody's posted it in here, but it's coming up next weekend in Syracuse, NY!

www.northeastzadventure.com/

Probably the bihggest Z gathering in the northeast... we're supposed to have a 350Z Track edition directly from Nissan.

TV Tokyo is probably going to be there as part of a spot about the new "Fairlady Z". We're planning a tribute to "Mr. K" by spelling it out with Z cars, and having all the owners sign a shirt and group photo for him :-)

Welll the "show" half starts Saturday morning, with judging results to be announced by about 4 I think. You may miss quite a few Z's if you don't make it until Saturday night. There *is* the autocross Sunday though :-)

Hi, was that you behind me when we made the big "MR. K". I guess I didnt meet enough guys while I was there. I would have liked to meet 2manyzs.. He helped me out on this site before. Maybe next time. Tom

post-1637-141507921022_thumb.jpg

If circumstances had allowed, I would have liked to have been there the whole day. Unfortunately, things didn't work out. But, even a few hours a show is better than none!

Sorry I missed you zztom, I didn't know you were there until it was too late. Missed CoastGuardZ too. Maybe we can all get together at the National next year. Looking forward to it!

I was glad to meet Jeremiah, Ken Lewis and Bad Dog. Now at least we can have a better idea of who were are chatting with next time we all get together in the chatroom.

If you look in the background of the last pic, you'll see my "dog house". After we left Syracuse, we headed up to where I was raised in Massena, on the way there I couldn't avoid a 5 gallon pail of paint (white no less) that some $#&^$@#$(&@ dropped on the highway. I've spent the last two days trying to clean it off the truck and the "dog house::angry: :mad: :tapemouth