Tranny ID Help - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Tranny ID Help

Featured Replies

I have been searching the forums for over an hour now and just do not have the right combination of search terms to locate what I'm looking for.

There was a thread a while back that was discussing the differences between the various 5-speed tranny models. In the thread was a pic of two 5-speeds side by side standing up on end (I think that the background was orange) and one was from a '77. It illustrated the difference based upon the mounting ears on the 'nose' of the tranny (one ear vs. two).

Does anyone have a link to this thread?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.