Asking to much? - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Asking to much?

Featured Replies

If it is as good as he says it is i would give that for it. ....If i had it to spend

Hi Guys:

I know the car - and the description is conservative. 28K miles, and all but brand new.. You could easily part that car out on e-bay and get twice the price. Or you could buy a very nice Black Pearl with 60K to 90K miles for $10K - then spend two years and $30K on it ... and it still wouldn't be as nice as this original car. At this point in time, $25K is still a bargain. For that matter, for cars like this anything under $35K is a good buy, because you can still find them. Five years from now you won't seen any for sale..

FWIW,

Carl B.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I think Barrett-Jackson is the wrong venue. Too many muscle cars. Needs to be auctioned at a place like The Mitty (if they had auctions) or somewhere a bunch of import enthusiasts are looking for to make a purchase.

I hope he gets his 25k. I hope he gets two bidders who can't live without that car. Best of luck to him!

Steve

Imagine what it would bring at Barrett Jackson!:eek:

BERRET JACKSON, Notorious for not having the RIGHT crowd.

If it doesn't say Farrari or Bel Air or anything "mainstream", it ain't happnin.

I've seen clean cut 1960's Olds Invictas go for AUTO TRADER PRICES !

Unless this forum showed up, this Z would be lucky to get 14, STACKED!

~Z~

THY SHALL NOT COVEAT THY NEIGHBORS PARTS

The focus right now at BJ is still on the half million dollar Muscle Cars... but that too will pass... That Black Pearl would most likely do better at the auctions held with the Monterey Historic ... When you draw buyers willing to spend $225K + for cars.. usually that's the type of cars that will bring ever higher and higher bids... anything below that is too far below the buyer group to be of interest. For a car in the $35K range, it needs to be a Classic Car Auctions where the average cars are between $25K and $125K... Serious Car Collectors, not prestige buyers...

Just how I see it...

Carl B.

I think Barrett-Jackson is the wrong venue. Too many muscle cars. Needs to be auctioned at a place like The Mitty (if they had auctions) or somewhere a bunch of import enthusiasts are looking for to make a purchase.

I hope he gets his 25k. I hope he gets two bidders who can't live without that car. Best of luck to him!

Steve

SEE ALL READY WE HAVE ANARCHIST COMING OUT OF THE WOOD WORK ^_^

~Z~

GOOD POINT BECK !

Theres this cat who has this 1 of 1 Gold Plated 1960's Pontiac GTO original factory show circuit car I saw on T.V. the other day.

Easily a million dollor car and this dude is complety relentless about taking that bad boy and doing BURN OUTS ON IT.

I mean complete 180's , Doughnuts, everything !

~Z~

SEE ALL READY WE HAVE ANARCHIST COMING OUT OF THE WOOD WORK ^_^

~Z~

That's an uncalled for post. No point, no value to the discussion. Ad hominem attacks are bad form.

That's an uncalled for post. No point, no value to the discussion. Ad hominem attacks are bad form.

No my friend,

you miss uinderstood.

It was a joke meaning ANARCHY ,~if i'm spelling it right~, against Berret Jackson types who think wonderfull Z's like this Black Pearl Edition are not worthy of their prestige.

i.e. I'm on your side.

Sorry If I'm still coming across the wrong way. If so please help me understand.

~Z~

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.