OT - Datsun 510 should I buy it?? - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

OT - Datsun 510 should I buy it??

Featured Replies

Hi Guy's

There's a Datsun 510 on Craig's for sale.... With winter here I've got cabin fever something bad... ready to go crazy if I don't find something to keep me occupied...

I originally was looking for a Porsche 914, or a 944 to dink around with... and than I started to think about maybe doing an engine swap on the 240.... Maybe a massaged 2.8, or may be a stroker 3.0.

I really wasn't looking for another project.. But a 510 would be pretty cool... What do you guy's think??? :paranoid:

Link to the 510

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/car/260207115.html :squareeye

Get the 510. Don't do a 944. My friend has one and everything is too expensive for them parts wise.

I don't see what is so special in this car bro!?

man be good to your self, get a nother Z:)

The picture in the ad looks horribly blurry and can hardly make out what the car looks like, but go check it out if you're interested.

  • Author
I don't see what is so special in this car bro!?

man be good to your self, get a nother Z:)

It's not so much how it looks now, but what it could look like if it were fixed up... Like I said I've got cabin fever right now, The Z is stored away in the garage until spring or nicer weather returns to the PNW.. but judging from today's weather.. it might be a while

I'm thinking about doing stupid things that I normally wouldn't think about doing if I weren't cooped up inside all day from work, and lousy weather :ermm:

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.