IGNORED

240Z Combo and T/S switch repair Service

Zs-ondabrain

• 5 months later...

I guess I should update this thread every so often to keep everybody up to date on parts, prices and availability. So here ya go...........

All of my upgrades are still available and better than before.

All four electrical upgrades are now "Plug-N-Play"

The HLH or Head Light Upgrade harness is still $125 and only for the 240Z with white square connectors in front of the radiator.

The PLH or Parking Light Upgrade Harness is now $50 and is "Plug-N-Play" for ALL 240Z's (with the 6-pin combo switch connector)

ALL 260Z's and the early 280Z's with the square 9-pin connector on the combo switch.

The ZXP is still $15 and for the 240Z ONLY. The ZXP allows you to Upgrade your 40 amp alternator to an internally regulated 60 amp 280ZX alternator.

The SCP's are still $25 and for the 240Z's ONLY. The SCP turns your front sidemarkers into blinkers when the turn signals are used. The 240Z front turn signals are too low to be usefull but the SCP allows others, on the side of you to see your turn signals blink. A great safety feature. you get 2, one for each side (L+R)

The CTS Service is now $60. The CTS is a Combo and turn signal switch service where I completely rebuild your switches as a pair. I do my best to bring them back to OEM specs, regrease everything, repaint when needed and replace worn parts to make your switches look their best and Operate like they are supposed to.

I still offer the .....

LED side markers lights for $80

LED Front marker light conversion for $125

LED Taillight conversion for $250 for 240Z's and $300 for 260/280Z's

All the prices above include return shipping so the price you see is the price you pay. I also offer multiple item discounts, just ask me.

Dave

wolfin32z@yahoo.com for shipping and payment info.

I think I have about 4 or 5 of these from various years 240 - 280Z. I don't think I have a problem with mine in my '73 240Z (never driven at night as of yet) but if you want, I can send you all of them and you just send me back the 240Z one rebuilt. I don't suspect there to be anything wrong with any of them. Just grabbed them while parts diving at the pick&pull...

Unfortunately, I have about 80+ switches already, and Christmas is around the corner. I have a wife and 5 kids that need to have new clothes and such so I'm not doing too much trade work this season.

I appreciate the trade offer but things are tight and I need cash. I *UPDATED* most of the upgrade threads because of price changes and to let everyone know that they are still available. I get about 10 to 20 emails every day, asking if I still sell them, what S30 they work on, how much, etc, etc.

Happy Holidays,

Dave, Leah and the 5 kids.

• 9 years later...

Hi Dave, great article, are you still in the business of repairing these T/S and Headlight switches, I have a 1974 260Z and having issues getting turn signal, park light and headlights to work, I sent you an email from may yahoo.com account today as well.

Thank you in advance Dave,

Sincerely,

Ashton Brown