Old school 70's/80's look? - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Old school 70's/80's look?

Featured Replies

Need some feedback. With the extra 240 in the garage, thinking about building the old school flared 70's Z look. MSA street flares(not the full round ones), no hole front air dam, and my set of 14x8 slots w/BFG 245/50/14's and 265/50/14's on the rear. To top that off, toss in my Turbo Tom L28. Hate to start carving until I get some approval from you guys. With two other very nice semi-stock 240's, I figure I might as well have some fun! Photos should be up any time.

I thought old School was a bre spook and a rear spoiler.

Will

I thought old School was a bre spook and a rear spoiler.

Will

On slots or Libres.
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

O.K.

Maybe I should have said old school disco/street freak.

Don't forget about the window Louvers, baby. Be a Louver, not a hater...

(to be said with your best impersonation of Barry White or Isaac Hayes)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.