NEED 76 280Z FENDER or Panel repair - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

NEED 76 280Z FENDER or Panel repair

Featured Replies

Can any body tell me where I can get front fenders for a 76 280Z? I have been searching with no luck. I realy could get away with a patch panel for the bottom 8 ". I haven't been able to find ant of those either.

I think dealers can still order OEM fenders.

:o :o :o shipping would kill you.

I have a nearly perfect set i picked up at a swap meet for 40 bucks. But shipping would kill you.

For the Left and Right side, try Cocoa Auto Salvage (Cocoa FL.) A- condition, part #5L4355 - $50 ea. 1-800-347-0928

Gary S.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I bought a new OEM LF fender for my '72 240Z from a Nissan dealership here in the Denver area. With the Z-Car Club discount, I think it was about $200.00 including sales tax, etc.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.