Backup switch help - Page 2 - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Backup switch help

Featured Replies

  • Author

While I am posting I'd like to show you all the latest pics of my engine compartment. It is really coming along. Yesterday I removed everything from the right side of the engine block, cleaned it, and painted with the blue paint from Les at Classic Datsun Motorsports using a paint brush (there is no way I can pull the engine and do it properly). I think it turned out pretty good.

Check out the first pic from before I bought the car and the latest pic from yesterday. All of this work is paying off....

Just thought I'd share...

  • Author

While I am posting I'd like to show you all the latest pics of my engine compartment. It is really coming along. Yesterday I removed everything from the right side of the engine block, cleaned it, and painted with the blue paint from Les at Classic Datsun Motorsports using a paint brush (there is no way I can pull the engine and do it properly). I think it turned out pretty good.

Check out the first 2 pics from before I bought the car and the latest pic from yesterday. All of this work is paying off....

Just thought I'd share...

post-9919-14150799009334_thumb.jpg

post-9919-14150799034354_thumb.jpg

post-9919-14150799034846_thumb.jpg

That looks great Derek. Nice job on the paint.

As for the switch, a good set of vice grips or channel pliers should do the job.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.