IGNORED

Hi guys!, meet the fanatic.

I am almost 16 and own a 74 260Z. I love zcars and if I had the money to spend on them, I would be broke. Well, the car was bougt by my stepdad in the early 90s and a few years ago he sold it to me. Ever since then, I have been driving my famiy nuts about zcars. Because the car is so small, I have to wait till Im 17 to drive it regularly. But I think it's worth the wait. Until then, I think I'll read about other people's zcars.

welcome to the site! you found one of the best z-car resources available! any questions you have ask and they shall be answered! also, the search tool at the top works quite well for plenty of answers, as most problems have been encountered before. anyway, welcome to the site and make yourself at home!

Welcome, Spike!

You may not be able to drive your Z for a while, but you can certainly learn all about it, and maybe do some repairs/upgrades before she becomes your daily driver.

Post some phots, when you get the chance.