IGNORED

I have a lot of 240Z parts

240ZPARTSGUY

I have a lot of used 240Z parts that a friend of mine asked me to sell. To see them goto http://preview.enginesmith.photosite.com/Album3/ Just copy and paste the picture of the parts you want to quote to an email and send to: airman33860@tampabay.rr.com This is a private sale members only. My friend built a car for his sister and these parts were left over :classic:

All I can say is "THANK GOD" that my car is as clean as it is. Especially after looking at those.

No offense but half of those parts look like they were dipped in salt water and left to die a horrible death. Do you have any parts that DON'T look like they were deliberately sprayed with liquid rust??

When I found some rust on my Z, I thought it was sooo not good. But now I don't feel that bad, at all..

I have a lot of used 240Z parts that a friend of mine asked me to sell. To see them goto http://preview.enginesmith.photosite.com/Album3/ Just copy and paste the picture of the parts you want to quote to an email and send to: airman33860@tampabay.rr.com This is a private sale members only. My friend built a car for his sister and these parts were left over

These parts were a friends extras yes some are rusty. But some are not. I am adding more as we speak. If you are interested let me know.:knockedou

Thanks for the response!

It's a deal, the radio & steel wheel for $65.00 plus freight. Send me a private message (PM) through this website on the payment details, Paypal is the preferred mathod, all I'll need is your Paypal address.

Bruce