Exhaust Y or splitter - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Exhaust Y or splitter

Featured Replies

Higuys, just back from Tampa, FL I survived Guavaween! LOL

Where can I get a 2 1/4 inch Y or splitter so I can run dual gasspacks in the rear in place of the coffee can muff? I'd put a straight tip on each. Long Dual tips are impossible to find.

thx

  • Author

not a bad price. Why didn't I try eBad in the first place? LOL You can find maybe just about any darn thing there.

I tried Googling for ANSA tips, but you get too muck junk that way.

thx, mate

Hi Tomahawk,

Shame your aren't closer, I have a dual pipe setup sitting on the floor that attachs to stock manifold...Free to anyone that comes by to pick up.

David

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

HI Red Dog,

I'm approx 45 miles S.E. from asheville....28139

David

How far away is Spartanburg from there? I have family down that way, and I can talk to them and see if they would wanna pick it up for me.

Or if I do down there for Thanksgiving or something, I might be able to pick them up.

I will get back to you via PM a little later on.

HI,

I'm bout 30 miles north on 221 from 85....

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.