If in possible his assistant C110 - 240K Skyline - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

If in possible his assistant C110

Featured Replies

Hi

I searchs on datsun_240k Skyline . Nissan . Model .Skyline . 1973 . To 1977 In area of Australia melborn

from the internet ?????

If in possible his assistant

  • Author

Completion

Four doors

datsun_240k

  • Author

In site of second

  • Author

Is his helpful blessing any us belongs

?????????????????????

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

This names of I Faisal = fesal

I is Arabic

Thanks

I think he's looking to buy a 4 door C110 Datsun 240K from Australia, and wants some help locating one and arranging shippping.

he sent me (all of us?) a pm

strangest translation syntax i've seen in awhile

I got one too, but I can't help. I'm now in Hawaii and the only Skylines I know for sale are in Japan . . . and very expensive. I think the best bet is to try gettin one from Downunder.

Please give us some more informatiton Faisal , like how much $$$ you want to spend , auto / maunal ?? What condition car??

  • Author

hi

I wanted DATSUN 240k his clean formation from model 1973 to 1977 four doors

Or sites of Internet introduce to selling car collects on DATSUN 240k

I collected on site of Internet one in expensive. His sites wanted of many

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.