IGNORED

Springfield Z Specialties!

EScanlon

Arne, roadsters are small-just tear it down outside, then move it Inside. You can explain it by saying "I've always wanted my own drive in movie theater!"

or "Now I can work on it all year long, regardless of weather!"

Or, you could buy a larger house, build a separate garage (those steel ones can be found cheap(ish).

Arne,

Be afraid of what Enrique might give you to drink, a little home-grown tequilla, and you just might wake up having bought all of the cars on "your" siteROFL , and a few other to bootROFL !

I feel safer drinking my own homebrew, thanks.

:hurt: :hurt: Geez! :hurt: :hurt:

I offer a friendly libation and it's being touted as Dr. Jekyll's brew!:disappoin

That's ok, more Blue Agave for me...:love: or Bacardi Limon Mojitos! :love: :love:

Arne, don't forget that you can't be a proper PNW Redneck without one or more car ports! They're on sale at Costco!

E

I hat to tell you this, but without the car port(s), unless one is on cinderblocks(or a pile of old tires) with no wheels, it just don't count!:eek:

WIll

Well, they all have wheels on them. But one of them only has three springs in it, no hood, driver's door, engine, transmission, differential, seats, steering wheel or wiring. And the hawthorn berries are falling all over and in it.